About Me

My photo
We both grew up in Montana, and after high school we even lived in the same town, but did not meet until Kevin returned from his mission. Kevin served in the South American Mission of Asuncion Paraguay and upon is return in 2001, we were introduced by none other than his match making sister, Janna. We have been married for 8 years. We have four children. Our oldest son, Carson is 8, Rosario (Rosie) is 4, Olivia is two and Benson is 6 months.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Caution, contents under pressure!




Those of you who know me well, know that I love sweets. Yes, I like to spend time in the kitchen, however rather than following my mother's example and making tasty meals you can generally find me whipping up some sort of dessert.
We invited the missionaries over to our house for dinner Friday night. For dessert I decided to mix up a chocolate sheet cake. The recipe called for baking chocolate. As I opened the container of cocoa it popped and shot a brown powder all over my kitchen floor and all over me. All I could do was laugh. I thought, darn it's just too bad this chocolate is unsweetened.

5 comments:

Carrie Godfrey said...

Thanks for leaving a comment! I love blogs - it is so fun to check on people that you don't have a lot of contact with anymore and it makes you feel like you are still close - yeah for blogs! You guys have such a cute family!

Ali said...

so great to find your blog. I've been meaning to call, email or something since you've moved but "life" just seems to take over. can you relate? the kids look so big and you guys seem very happy in montana. we miss you here in co. talk to you soon

Unknown said...

I have done that so many times with things like yogurt and one time my roommate left an orange juice can on the counter and it exploded and I had OJ all over me, it does look like the cake turned out yummy. I love your blog and keeping up with you guys. You hair looks so cute!!

Becky said...

We blog-stalked you off the Taylor's blog; sorry! Just thought we'd say Hello and mention how beautiful your family is!! -Ben and Becky Klotthor

Casey and Brynn said...

That is hilarious! And I love the self-taken picture to accompany the story.

The Visitors Center

The Visitors Center
When Kevin's dad was set apart to be Mission President of the Colorado Colorado Springs Mission the family went to Salt Lake City for the weekend. It was a great experience, and hopefully the kids will remember meeting an apostle of the Lord. I don't know when this many of us will be together for a picture so I'm keeping it on my blog until his folks return.